Patient Safety Procedures
- Patients will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms 24 hours prior to appointment.
- Any patient who has any symptoms or been recently exposed will be required to reschedule.
- All patients will be required to wear face mask
- Patients will not be allowed to bring visitor with them in treatment room
- Patients must wait in vehicle or outside the facility until instructed to come in via text or phone call.
- The Patient will get temperature taken and given hand sanitizer when entering.
- Enhanced sanitation and cleaning practices between each patient.
- Credit Card will be added to the wallet when an appointment is made or confirmed in order to have a contactless checkout.