Meet the Team
Skin Care Specialists & Licensed Estheticians at Dermatique Laser and Skin
At Dermatique Laser and Skin in Geneva, Illinois, our highly trained physician, nurse practitioner, and licensed estheticians deliver exceptional care and service to patients throughout Greater Chicago. They are dedicated to your needs and go the extra mile to ensure your aesthetic goals are fulfilled.
We invite you to get to know us and schedule a consultation today by calling (630) 262-2515 or you can request an appointment online.
- Medical School: Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Residency: LaGrange Memorial Hospital, LaGrange, Illinois
- Internship: Chicago Osteopathic Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Medical Association
- Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
It's been a great year! This past year at Dermatique I have enjoyed getting to know so many wonderful patients. Truly, I am honored in helping patients achieve their anti-aging goals. I look forward to expanding my patient care and meeting all your friends and colleagues.
My professional experience includes a year of preceptor-ship with Dr. Lesnik during my advanced nursing training. Being mentored by, not only my doctor, with such knowledge, skill and compassion was the ultimate learning experience. I earned by Bachelors Degree in Nursing from Lewis University many years ago and my Masters degree from Saint Xavier University.
I am a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner and bring 20 years of nursing clinical experience. Many of the years were in critical environments, which wear on the soul. Aesthetics is quite the opposite it is refreshing and a passion of mine. It is exciting to watch the responses to the treatment you provided. My goal is to provide a natural rejuvenated look. I am certified in combined use of neurotoxins, dermal fillers and cynosure laser and my number one qualification is being mentored by a master injector.
I am currently accepting patients and look forward to helping you achieve your anti-aging goals.
Margo Bilter-Jacobs RN,BSN Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist
We are so excited to welcome Margo to our team. Margo, boast 19 years of nursing experience and 11 years as a injector. In addition, Margo is a Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist. A Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist (CANS) must undergo a significant amount of education, training, and experience before receiving their certification.
1. A Registered Nurse (RN) can hold either an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Employment as Cosmetic Nurses (also known as aesthetic nurses or plastic surgery nurses). After obtaining the required degrees and licensing, RNs and NPs can gain employment as Cosmetic Nurses (also known as aesthetic nurses or plastic surgery nurses). Under the supervision of experienced medical aesthetic providers, a cosmetic nurse gains the training and experience necessary to perform aesthetic treatments such as Botox and filler injections on patients
3. After two to three years and 1,000 practicing hours as a cosmetic nurse, they can then test to receive CANS certification through the Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board (PSNCB), indicating that they are the best of the best in the field of cosmetic nursing.
4. Once CANS certification is obtained, nurses are required to re-certify every three years after 45 hours of continuing education is completed.
Margo is taking appointment's now.
Debi is one of the most sought-after estheticians in the Chicago Metro area.
As a licensed esthetician with over 20 years in the skincare industry, Debi has hired and trained many estheticians, researched advanced skincare, designed effective treatments, and cared for clientele in Oak Brook.
Quote from Debi: "I truly enjoy working with Dr. Lesnik and the team here at Dermatique and helping patients with their skin needs.”
Lisa boasts over 20 years of experience as an esthetician and laser technician. She performs skin services to complement and enhance the work of Dr. Lesnik and Lori, NP.
Lisa specializes in anti-aging treatments, including epi/peel, microdermabrasion, peels, laser treatments, and skin tightening.
In addition, Lisa has an extensive background in laser hair removal, photo rejuvenation, advanced chemical peels and resurfacing, and vein removal.
Lisa focuses on developing a customized clinical facial just for you and your skin’s needs. She takes appointments on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Read What Patients Have Said
"I was so worried about looking different, but Dr. Lesnik believes in starting slow to find the perfect results. I am so happy I found her." – Susan, Batavia, IL
"I have had Botox and fillers before, but always felt like I was being sold more than I needed. Dr. Lesnik has actually talked me out of treatment and told me I didn't need it yet. I truly respect her honesty and integrity." – Tina, St. Charles, IL
"Thank you for being honest and answering all my questions about what my treatment options are. I thought I needed a peel to fix my wrinkles." – Laura, Elburn, IL
"I was so frustrated about looking tired all the time. Dr. Lesnik gave me my own personalized assessment plan. I felt like she really understood my concerns. The service there is truly unique and amazing.” – Lisa, Geneva, IL
"Dear Lora thank you so much for all of the care and kindness extended to me during my visit on Thursday. You are both very special ladies and I truly appreciate the genuine concern that you have for your clients. I am truly thrilled with my results. Best to you both." – Jane, Aurora, IL